is 22 years old this year

Thảo luận trong 'Cần bán' bắt đầu bởi rmhpzrrmrrv2, 12 Tháng hai 2014.

1. rmhpzrrmrrv2

rmhpzrrmrrv2 Member

"I am good at sketch,piumino moncler, I can for you to make a picture." On the application of the recruiting officer said, is 22 years old this year, graduated from the Nanjing Arts Institute Cao Liuliu. This has won two prize in the national advertising art design competition, Nanjing is now a company to do Webpage designer girl, since childhood dream to be a soldier, chances are,air max 90, of course, will not miss.

seems to be prepared, and Cao Liuliu picked up a piece of white paper, holding a pencil, immediately move hands. "Normally, all finished two hours, now I simply put his profile picture out, can be more than 10 minutes." The scene registration continues,hogan uomo, Xiao Cao sit quietly in a little while painting,giubbotti moncler donna, field officers, a clear face will appear, "you really like!" One such praise. The sketch is Cao Liuliu gave the staff as a souvenir.

in addition to live "show sketch", many girls to show other talent. Also from the Nanjing Arts Institute Huang Jingwen field to sing a song to sing bel canto, trial site; Nanjing Institute of Industry Technology Chen Yanting also jumped a ballet, to attract people eyeball. See so many wonderful performances,nike air max sale, not to line up behind the applicants added pressure, the team from time to time came in: "Wow! This competition is very fierce!"

1 meters 75 models designed for &quot,hollister pas cher;the women" and to

the reporter understands, this year our province for the first time, the whole society is open to women, especially for t

2. sanhose10

sanhose10 Member

có ai đọc được không

Chia sẻ trang này

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)